Non LBC Request-Bitchers Delete Now FILETIME=[FDF71910:01C30229]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Non LBC Request-Bitchers Delete Now FILETIME=[FDF71910:01C30229]
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 21:03:46 -0500
I was given an underwater camera housing on Monday last week. It is an
Oceanic Instacase, for a Kodak camera. The case has some crazing of the
plastic at the viewfinder ports, but it will make a great display for
early dive photography. While I was out doing yard sales today, guess
what I found? The camera that fit the case!! It is the Instamatic 104,
and it uses the old square flash cubes. I would like to have a flash
cube to put on it for a complete display piece. If anyone has a used,
half used, or new one that they are willing to donate, I would greatly
appreciate it. TIA,
Brad