Re: Englishtown swap meet goodies.

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Englishtown swap meet goodies.
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:29:53 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Frank,

Sunday, April 13, 2003, 8:55:42 PM, you wrote:

Well, it was a good day for me also.  I was the thief with the Weber,
a DGV that was in very good condition for $35.  It was the odd ball
part on a shelf full of Holley 4 barrels.  Of course we found it after
only about 2  minutes so I had to carry it around for the next 5
hours.

The brake pads were a good deal.  It helps to have a foil when
shopping.  The transaction went like this:

Bill: (to seller) How much for brake pads?
Seller: 10 dollars.
Bill: (to Frank) How much for these pads new?
Frank: (after long thoughtful pause) About 10 dollars.
Bill: (to seller) Forget about it.
Seller: How about $7.50?
Bill: No, I just put new pads on my car.
Seller: How about $5 dollars.  For five bucks you can keep them on the
shelf.
Bill: Sold.

Maybe this is why women always go shopping in groups :-)
The only other thing I got today was a wicked sunburn.  Sun and this
pale face don't really mix until August.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
01 Irish Terrier