RE: Improving Brakes

To: "Jim Rogers" <jarplanner@cox.net>, "Spridget Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Improving Brakes
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:19:04 -0500
Cc: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h3GEL2rU002088
Hi All, I'm big on brake improvements.  I have the Spitfire/MGB front
conversion on my Mk2 Sprite and I have Cadillac rear disks on my big Healey.
The disks have a mechanical Ebrake that activates the pads via a short lever
protruding from the rear of the caliper.  This is all hooked up to my stock
Ebrake lever.  Pull this baby up four notches and it locks the rears.  Just FYI
on the recent brake threads on these lists.
Jack