Re: NOT SO Disappointed...

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NOT SO Disappointed...
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 20:31:42 -0500
I was fortunate, shortly after getting the OS&M, and noticing the painted gas
cap, I
made a terrific find. One of our parts suppliers for our forklifts sent us a
gas cap
that was painted, slightly domed, fit the bugeye, and best of all, it had a
large
ring, not unlike the ring on your keys. It was connected to a chain, which was
riveted to the cap. VIOLA, a no lose gas cap, almost like the original. Mine
will be
painted, of course.................
Brad
ps. I think there was a sticker on it. I can look and see if there are any
identifying marks, if some other lister would like a similar item.