Re: update on chuck's weight losses. no lbc

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: update on chuck's weight losses. no lbc
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 01:55:51 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I know I speak for the whole gang in offering congratulations.  That is
probably one of the most important year's activities I have ever heard of.
Hope you have many more years of good health and fun.  You are much too young
to creak.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"