Re: Riviera blue

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Riviera blue
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:12:57 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> There a many people that have added "Pilot Bob" filters to their mail just
> to give themselves a break for the 47 daily messages you post.

WST, you are missing the entire point! By having Cap'n Bob on board we are
spared most of the messages on the system asking "is this working?". With
the hourly messages from Bob, we know it is still working ;-) I was getting
quite worried yesterday when I got virtually no messages from the Spridget
List. I was about to look up Cap'n Bob's phone number to see if he was ok.
Fortunately I was too busy to get that carried away.
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
1973 RWA Project
1974 RWA Warrior