Re: A car SMALLER than a Sprite!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A car SMALLER than a Sprite!!!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 06:13:05 -0500
I have a lead on a 67 Sprite with an engine rebuilt by a high school shop class.
My wife insists on the fold up top being on the car, so a Bugeye is out of the
question for her. And of course the 67 is a good car to have as it is the
"transitional" car. It having the nice foldup top, and the metal dash rather
than the padded dash, so cracking and trying to find a suitable replacement is
not an issue either. Of course, all this is moot, like they said in "Jerry
McGuire" SHOW ME THE MONEY!! Until then, I will continue to enjoy the car and
work on it like it is never being sold.
Brad