Spiffy Spridget!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Spiffy Spridget!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:15:43 EDT
Geezo man!!!   Worked all day using glazing compound then cleaner wax with a
rotary buffer and finally got the Midget looking pristine!   She is bootiful,
man.  All Blech-whited on the wheels, wet-wheel spray on the tires, new satin
paint on the rubber bumpers, all the vinyl, rubber, and tonneay Armour-alled.
 She is ready for a DRIVE!

Speaking of drives--if any listers are in the proximity, I am leading a drive
of the Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club on May 24 from just north of
Knoxville, TN to the Highland Manor 'Winery, Tennessee's oldest, and one of
her best, winerys.  I would enjoy welcoming any of you to join us.
Great--Great roads.   Heehee--I will be driving my 1979 rubber bumper MG
Midget, leading all those Austin Healey 3000s.  I always tell them that if
they are having trouble keeping up with me to just blow their horns.  I love
the double-takes that causes. LOL

But seriously--come on and join us.  But let me know beforehand.  They are
having a festival at the winery and are having Barbecue and music, and have
agreed to park all our British iron together, as long as I let them know how
many are coming.  Love to have more Spridgets along.  We will meet at the
Golden Girls Restaurant, just off Exitt 122 on INterstate 75 north of
Knoxville, at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 24.  An option of spending the night
has been arranged with the Gray Gables Bed and Breakfast in historic Rugby,
TN.  You have to make your own reservations, but the innkeeper, Linda
Brooks-Jones, is expecting some of our group to do so.

--David C.