Re: Buttonwillow

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridget Group" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Buttonwillow
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:57:13 -0400
My last race was in the Bugeye, with VARA, at Las Vegas in November 2001... Not
been in a race car since except for testing...but I am seriously considering
going back racing this weekend at BW with the Bugeye... Just bought 20 gallons
of C12 racing gas and checked the car.

I should know by Wednesday if I can go or not... Picking up my Lotus Seven
then, and I should get the final bill on that day- engine rebuild alone was
$5,875... Ouch!... But actually not bad considering the reputation of the
builder (Jay Ivey of Portland, Oregon) and the state of tune of the 1558cc Twin
Cam- 152 hp at 7,100 rpm... in a car with a 1310lbs laden weight... Hehehe! 8-)

Jac in San Diego

Larry wrote:
Anybody heading for Buttonwillow for the vintage races on the weekend of 3-4
May?