Re: Securing Driver's Seat

To: thistle_3619@yahoo.com, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Securing Driver's Seat
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:55:38 EDT
In a message dated 4/29/03 11:20:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
thistle_3619@yahoo.com writes:

> Anyone come up with a good method of keeping the driver's seat from sliding
> around. Rails are securely bolted down but when going around a corner, well
> at a rather quick speed I might add, I find the driver's seat suddenly rock
> and shift.

Jim--

Mine doesn't do that.  My guess is there is something loose under there.
Might be a good idea to take out the 4 bolts holding the seat in and check it
out.  Maybe a lister to whom this has happened knows exactly what it is.

--David C.