More on sidecurtains

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: More on sidecurtains
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 21:52:45 -0400
Cc: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks to everyone that responded.

Felt isn't the problem (Bobbie works at JoAnn Fabrics). Think I'll try
some headliner spray adhesive on the felt, it stuck my headliner in my
other car big time, and seems to be WAY better than the regular 3m
stuff. I have yet to get the fabric side curtains to the upholstery shop
for an estimate. They are the originals to the car, so I'd like to
restore them for occasional use.

Second question: What's up with the flap on the front nearest the
windscreen? If it goes out over the frame the side curtain kinda mashes
into it. The fabric curtains might not be too bad, but the alluminum
frames concern me. It's a new AMMCO top and I don't want to screw it up.
It doesn't seem to want to go anywhere else since it's sewn to the rest
of the top. I can't remember back to the Midget we had in high school
and if that flap fit inside or outside the frame.

Thanks
Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm