Re: Fitch Fuel Catalyst 10:42:13 -0500

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: Fitch Fuel Catalyst 10:42:13 -0500
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 16:22:44 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
John...

Even though you are the target of CatsUnitedAgainstDeikis (and rightly
so, obviously!:), I feel I must help you
out on this since Phred is sleeping and
has no idea I am addressing this. I mean
the last thing I need in my life is a PO'd
pussy. They are just hell to deal with.

John Fitch is a famous racer, his concern
based in Limerock, CT. He was not only
responsible for the success of Limerock
Racetrack, but also raced many cars including the Fitch Corvairs of the
60's.

My kid brother was a Corvair fanatic
(he's a weirdo in other ways, but otherwise loveable, much like my self)
and had a Fitch conversion on his Corvair...went like hell!:)

Were it not for this fact, I'd trash the whole idea, my only area of
expertise
limited to the safe manipulation and
operation of winged machines supported
by unseeable gases.

But tomorrow, I am going to drop down
to Levines just down the road from me
in Stamford, and pick up one of John's
little devices for my Frog, based solely
upon John Fitch's lifetime reputation in
the business, unless I hear differently
from a fellow lister who happens to be
qualified in these respects.

In a lot of respects, John Fitch is an