Re: Spring Oil Changes

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "James Gruber" <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Spring Oil Changes
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 22:34:56 -0400
Cc: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
same here... 4 lbc's   year round,,, 20/50 Castrol
never had a problem yet.   -5 to 105 degrees over
the last four years here in MD.

Frank... I assume I'll see ya' at Carlisle?
'The little green one' will be there... but in the car coral
rather than the show field. My GT6 will be there as well
for the 'NASS 2003 NASS Spit-Together'.

(hey..I founded the organization, it's about time
I showed up for one of it's events!)

Sorry all you fellow MG and Healey'ers. At least I'm bring
BOTH marquees, so no one can say I'm biased.   :^)

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com