Britfest redeux

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Britfest redeux
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 21:09:54 -0400
Been back for a while, just sat down in front of the computer.

Guess what!!!! The Spridget list nearly had a sweep in the Spridgets
field.

In the Sprite class we had

Frank Clarici 1'st (had to be the nose ;-)
Biff Jones    2'nd
Mike Weeks    3'rd

In the Midget Class we had
Paul Fe(somtheing) 1'st
Larry Macy    2'nd
Mike Graziano 3'rd

Paul is not a list member, but I spent 15 minutes talking to him at the
end of the show trying to convince him to join. He seemed a bit
reluctant (he already gets a ton of email, I told him to create a Cap'n
Bob filter), but interested. He wanted to know if the Spridget list
ever had any shows or gatherings, so I told him about SpriteSpree.

Congrats to all that were won!!

BTW I find it interesting that of all the varied clubs in attendance at
Britfest (and other shows) that we here on the list all seem to cheer
for the listers, rather than our local clubs.

Larry (2'nd 2'nd at Britfest)

PS Mike, I did not get your trophy, mine was better ;-)
--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.