Re: SpriteSpree'03

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpriteSpree'03
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 20:50:06 -0500
A word to the wise:
In February I registered for Sprite Spree via our friend's web presence at
BrustJits. Last week I noticed that the credit card charge had never
actually been reconciled in Quicken, despite having received an email from
Rick Moses acknowleding my email in which I sent him the last four digits of
the card number. In point of fact, I had received a couple of the broadcast
emails in February, and then silence.
I emailed Rick Moses and got a message back requesting that I phone them
immediately. I found out that they did NOT have me on the list. Fortunately,
there was still room to put me in.
Then I found out that one of the emails that I had missed was the one
telling me that the host hotel had been changed. I was able to get my
reservations at the right hotel, but only by emailing directly to the
slaeswoman that Sprite Spree has been working with; neither the 800 Holiday
number nor the local number for the Holiday Inn Grantville was able to help.
If there is any doubt in your mind whether or not you are truly registered,
don't leave it to the last minute to find out!!!
David Lieb
Now truly registered for Sprite Spree :-)