Re: evryone busy today?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: evryone busy today?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:02:19 -0400
Well, I can't claim too much Midget stuff on Sunday. Britfest on Sat is
a 2/12 hour drive one way.

Sunday I spent moving mulch and chips from one spot in the yard to a
garden along the house. 9:30 to 6ish, then dinner with the kids. It was
one of those days that went "computer? what computer?"

Larry
who hopes he got no more poison ivy this weekend!!!

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com