Re: Button Willow

To: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Button Willow
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 08:32:04 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sorry I missed you Larry.  I had a couple of friends racing this weekend so I
was
all over the paddock visiting.  The first place trophy was kind of a slam dunk,
but the second trophy for the most votes of any car in the show meant more to
me.  You should have left a note on my car of where you were parked.  Did you
stay for both days?
Mike