Re: Britfest

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Britfest
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:21:50 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Cap'n

You make a basic flaw in your assumptions!

That is, that E-mails actually come through in the sequence or the timing
they are sent.  They do not!!
 There is a degree of randomness about the deilvery sequence that destroys
the relevance of your timing.

So Robert, " Let's have a little "situational awareness"
here, OK?"!!!

Guy
PS, Well done to the prize winners of course!
But no-body mentioned how many non-listers were entered did they?