Ebay item - Jensen Healey.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay item - Jensen Healey.
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 23:12:41 +0100
The Jensen Healey was one of the dream cars of my younger days but it was
slightly prone to the occasional mechanical failure and required some
mechanical expertise to keep it on the road.  The model for sale has been
'Americanised' with horrible bumpers and doesn't look a patch on the original.
My Best Man at my wedding had one for a few years but it wouldn't behave
itself for a long enough period for him to keep it.  I think it was swapped
for a Renault or something equally banal.
If you think you have problems with the carbs on a Spridget try the Jensen,
oooooo! (shudder).  Parts were a bitch to get over here and may be worst over
there.

Guy R Day

---