Sprite Spree Transport needed (Sprinzel)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Spree Transport needed (Sprinzel)
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 00:03:40 -0400
Anybody coming to SS03 who will be leaving Thursday night and heading east?
John sprinzel (noted Sprite Rallyist from the 60s) and special guest at
the meet is heading back to Hawaii early Friday morning. He needs a ride
to Newark Airport Thursday night.
I will be out there with 4 LBCs, I do not really want to drive back to
Newark after the Thursday night party and then back out to Carlisle in
the same night in a Sprite or A40.
So....If anybody wants a 2.5 hour ride with a one on one chat with John,
please volunteer.
I and he would like to know all is taken care of before hand so we don't
have to go nuts figuring out the logistics Thursday night.

Thanks.

On the same note, Daniel Stapleton is arriving in Philly Monday evening.
he wants to use my A40 for the week. My problem is, I can get the A40
out to Harrisburg but can someone grab Stapleton and his wife and 2 kids
Monday night from Philly airport and bring them to Harrisburg?
His luggage, baby carridge, and family will be quite pressed for space
in an A40. Besides, it only has lap belts in the back seat and he has 5
year old and a 1 year old. PA pike, 44 year old car, and someone who is
not used to USA driving especially at night, you see what I mean.
Any volunteers?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ