Re: Now Clubs

Subject: Re: Now Clubs
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:38:54 -0500
Cc: type79@ix.netcom.com, davriker <davriker@pacbell.net>, David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
References: <4B571C0EB6C0D4119C4A00508BF907DA07F0AB8E@nyschx19psge.sch.ge.com> <003401c31403$8a6a3720$0ef3bec0@NilesAD.von.gov> <3EB81089.BF59BCA0@ix.netcom.com> <3EB85865.B6E25695@digitex.net> <002301c31439$433760e0$b54ec244@DavidDeutsch> <3EB8972E.98BEEC1@ix.netcom.com> <001401c3148e$a60d31e0$b54ec244@DavidDeutsch> <004601c314a8$078f5100$c3c7fea9@pavilion> <3EB93175.F681EBD5@ix.netcom.com> FILETIME=[366CE0C0:01C314BF]
C'mon Dave, stay for a week, get a feel for how we are. We enjoy our cars, for
the
pleasure that they bring us, not for some (real or imagined) status symbol. We
have
all been treated like crap at places that don't accept us and our little toys.
Here
is a place we call our own, we love (except Just Ed) and support one another as
best
as we can. Usually exchanging parts for free if someone needs a bit here or
there to
get their car on the road again. Unless of course some unscrupulous eBay seller
comes
on looking to buy our supply of parts. When you have been kicked around as long
as we
have, please understand when we snap back so easily.  Please, give us a week.

Brad