Re: RD18 Pink Sprite

Subject: Re: RD18 Pink Sprite
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:12:32 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Brock,

I never backed off from painting my Green, originally black, Sprite Pink. I love
the color and unless someone really hates pink, it is very attractive. (A friend
on mine by coincidence owns the only factory Black over Pink 100-M.)

Mine probably isn't the accurate "Deep Pink" which is somewhat raspberry but
when
I first saw it on a 1957 T-Bird, I stopped dead in my tracks and knew that I
would paint a Sprite that color someday.

People either love it or hate it, and I don't give a damn either way
because......I like it.

If you want to see some pics of it, go to my website. If you have a dial-up
connection, it will take some time to load.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/