Ebay

To: amy_curt@pacbell.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 06:19:20 EDT
Cc: perkins2@memlane.com
Paul and list,
I was just the victim of an ebay transaction where the high bidder backed
out.  No money or product changed hands but I'm now left with the
uncomfortable situation of having paid for the ad, lost time and now having
to go to the next highest bidder and explaining the situation in hopes that
they might want the item.  So, I can certainly understand your suspicions as
a buyer when a seller comes back to you...I can also attest to the fact that
at least in my case it is valid.