Re: wierd but true!

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <mg4fun@cablenet-va.com>
Subject: Re: wierd but true!
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 22:05:32 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
last december just after our son turned 7 he announced he knew how to drive!
and! he told me he wanted the "little white car" for his very own!    no way
is my son getting a very seriously set up ex road racing car for his very
first street car!  but i'm glad he seems to share some of my interests in
older cars.   hey!  it burns oil like a bandit!  it's loose!  after all i
assembled this motor back in the late 70's!  needs rings!  but!  it still
runs like stink!  the oil smoke is just to confuse the enemy!  LOL!

chuck.