Fw: >>NASS ONE WEEK till Carlisle!

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: >>NASS ONE WEEK till Carlisle!
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:20:30 -0400
Calling all attendees..... (Carlisle 2003)

NASS will be holding a Spit-Together at Carlisle 2003.
NASS will be awarding trophies to various classes
of LBC's as well as Spitfires and GT6's.   You don't need
to be a member of NASS to join in on our show (within a show)
and awards.

Nigel, at Spitbits.com has up'ed his 'Diamond in the Rough'
sponsorship award to $150.00!

So anyone and everyone that wants to join our show is welcome.
Just remember to list NASS as your club affiliation at the gate
and they'll direct you to us on the show field.

Event t-shirts, pins, and other regalia will be available at the show
for sale as well. You can join NASS at the show if desired.  You
don't need to own a Spit or GT6 to join. Your only prerequisite
is your enjoyment of the marquee.

So even if your car is NOT show quality, bring it out!  Our awards
are designed not only for only the good, but for the bad and the ugly
as well.  Many classes including furthest traveled and etc will also
be awarded.

So drive, tow, drag, whatever, your LBC to Carlisle, it's worth it.

Also don't forget the massive 'Car Corral'  (cars for sale) that's
there every year.  Buy or sell if desired.  But BE there!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com