Re: getting ready for sprite spree?

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: getting ready for sprite spree?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:26:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles Christ wrote:
> ok , i have my bugeye on the trailer.   i just gave it a "quickie" clean up.
> adjusted a loose generator belt, topped off the cooling system and took care
> of the most offensive paint chips.

Gee chuck, I have been doing that for a solid week now.
2 Sprites, 1 Midget, and the A40.
Me in my Bugeye
John Sprinzel in PIECES
Mike Gigante in the Red Midget and
His buddy in the A40 which needs to get out there for Daniel Stapleton
to use.
I still have some chrome to polish on the A40.

So if anybody sees a line of 4 LBCs on the side of the PA pike, please
stop, one or more of them broke down ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ