Re: Catch me if you can

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Catch me if you can
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:04:57 -0400
The Prox switches can't be to far off.  The company I work for announced
today that they are well ahead of schedule to meet the 2005 European Mandate
of Pedestrian anti-collision devices for automobiles (Read Prox switches and
loud sirens). And that these will be included with the new pedestrian
friendly bumper systems.  The rest of the statement read "so as to meet the
United States Mandate...." But the never really said when for the US.

Now What the H*** is a Pedestrian Friendly Bumper?

Brent