Dixon show invite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dixon show invite
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:44:35 -0700
Attention all LBC lovers on the West coast!!

The United British Sports Car Club of Sacramento California will be
presenting the umpteenth annual Dixon all British Car Show at the Dixon
Fairgrounds this coming Sunday May 18th.

There will be at least 300 cars, including a truly stunning 1958 Austin A35
Saloon that should recieve the vote of every spridget listmember that
doesn't want their e-mail address sold to a spammer (just kidding, I'd give
it to the spammers).  Lesser points awarded if you vote for my wife's
Traveller, but she might knit you some socks out of gratitude.

Heck, we even have a website to point you to: http://www.ubscc.org/
with directions and so forth.

I'm pretty sure from the long range weather forcast that the complimentary
end-of-show car wash will not be offered this year, so see you there.
Complimentary rides in the turbo-sprite will be offered at my place after
the show is over.  BYOCOU  (bring your own change of underwear)

Regards,

Glen "vote for my A35 or someone with a lot of vowels in their name will
hurt you" Byrns