Re: bugeye hardtop

To: "Bill McLeod" <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye hardtop
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:55:20 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill,

Definately not a Factory top and maybe not even one for a Bugeye. The
contour below the window looks more like for a MKII or later.

There are several pictures one of of mine on these pages:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Blackhawk/blackhawk.htm#

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/asparagus_fest.htm

Gerard