Re: My feet are baking 2 2003 22:03:24 -0400

To: valntine@ptd.net (Kevin Valentine)
Subject: Re: My feet are baking 2 2003 22:03:24 -0400
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 08:59:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: wolfbj@prodigy.net (Brent Wolf), loudsprite@zexmedia.com (Loud Sprite), spridgets@autox.team.net
Kevin..good morning...

A buddy of mine in England is interested
in purchasing a Frogeye in the Philly area.

He is looking for some one in that area to
take a look at the car on his behalf. Of
course, I have tried to get ahold of Frank
or Chuck considering their extensive
experience in building these cars but
they are both unavailable due to Sprite
Spree, no doubt.

You, like myself, also know these cars
and most likely, better than I do as I used
to work on them a great deal more myself
in my younger days, than I do now. :)

I'd hop a plane down to Philly, but I've
got two new jobs (including weekends)
so am myself not available with respect
to time off, at this particular point in time..
just lousy timing.

Are you fairly close to the Philly area and
can you spare any time from your schedule. I am not interested in
causing
you any imposition, here. Just asking! :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)