Re: Sprite Spree Weather

To: TeachJP@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree Weather
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:50:31 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/16/03 8:22:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, TeachJP@aol.com
writes:

> Good luck to all of you going to Sprite Spree, the weather on Friday is
> supposed to be horrible, I will be at a track meet all day, leaving in an
> hour, I can't wait, standing outside and having the athletes run in this
> weather.  Hope everyone finds the parts that they are looking for and has a
>
> good time, wish I could be there.

Well, actually, Sprite Spree is over.  The Carlisle Import and Kit Car show
starts today.  Most of the Spree people will still be there...slogging around
in the mud.  Stop by and you might win the Fiat!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)