Re: 77 Midget front end rebuild, excess stub axle play

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: 77 Midget front end rebuild, excess stub axle play
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 20:59:00 -0700
Cc: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Aren't the bearing surface diameters different for the drum stub axle and the
disc
brake stub axle?  If they have already been reamed, with the drum brake king
pins
fit?  The only reason I say this is because M*** sells the king pin reamer and
specifies "For disc brake king pins only".  Might have to press in new bushings.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite