Re: Steering Rack

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Rack
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:14:55 -0700
Make careful obsrvations and mark the relationship between the tie rods and
steering arms so you can get your toe-in at least close. Probably best to
do a wheel alighnment afterwards.

You'll need to drop the column so make sure you put the correct thick
spacing washers on the 3 bolts that attach the column up by the dash in the
same locations on reassemby. You should note the positions of all the
column hardware for that matter.

Gerard