Re: Oil Filters?

To: "Tracey Converse" <tconverse@centurytel.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filters?
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:25:50 -0700
Tracey, and anyone else who is interested.

I got all excited on ebay a little while back, and was the only bidder on a
case of 48 oil filters for spridgets with the spin-on type filter.  Now at
two oil changes per year, it's going to take me 24 years to use these all
up.  Not to mention, I already had a twelve pack of oil filters that was
also a deal I couldn't pass up.

Bottom line, I would like to pass some of this deal along to anyone who
would like some.  They are Atlas, which was a Chevron gas station brand.  I
would like to sell them for $2 a filter, + actual shipping cost.  4-6
filters would probably cost about $5  to ship via FedEx ground,  making your
total cost about $3 a filter.  If one of the vendors on the list wants to
buy most of them,  that would be great, as retail seems to be about $9 an
oil filter.
Reply off list,
Thanks!
David Riker