Re: Sprite Spree '03 (just a weeeee bit long)

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, cfchrist@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree '03 (just a weeeee bit long)
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 07:14:02 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Ajhsys@aol.com, macleans@earthlink.net
Actually there were 39 cars lined up at the panarama photo shoot. With one
being a Big Healey and one being an Austin A40, that left 37 Sprites or
Midgets. Out of that, 26 were Bugeye's. Well not really, because at least two
of those Bugeye noses I counted were connected to square bodies. So...roughly
24 Bugeyes, and 13 square bodies.

This being my first Sprite meet, I had a blast and vey much enjoyed meeting
and chatting with everyone. Can't wait untill 08' ( once every five years
isn't enough ). Went on to Carlisle for 1.5 days and stopped by Summit Point
for the Jefferson 500 Vintage Races on the way home.

Where will the photo's be posted. With all the digital camera's in action all
week, surely someone is going to put their shots up on the web.

Howard Collins
Va. Bch., Va.