RE: We made it! / Carlisle

To: Sizematters <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: We made it! / Carlisle
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 02:50:21 -0400
Hello All,

A primed Healey body was also sited at Carlisle Import, so I'm guessing, it's
the same one.

Was nice meeting some of you and seeing, alot of you again.

Enjoyed Frank's tales of malfunctions. My B ran like a champ, this trip. I even
got into a little high speed run with a Saab caravan that was headed east on
78. George was watching the speedo and saying "wish it wasn't an 80 MPH speedo
/ I'd love to know how fast we are going".

My next adventure is a San Diego to NY drive starting end-o-next week. My son's
1972 MGB  is moving back home. I am very happy about this but have mixed
feelings about Adam coming back with it. :-) I'll most likely miss "British by
the Sea" but will be back in  time for "The British are Coming!!". 6/14 starts
the 10 day, 23 MG, car caravan to St Louis and back, for MG 2003.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Chairman / NAMGBR
1974, 75 and 80 MGBs