Re: Front end help

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front end help
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 06:53:03 -0700
The difference between early and late model tie rods is the female threads
where they screw onto the rack .  Early are smaller than the late ones.  The
stud size is the same.  I switched to a later rack when my 69 rack was
showing wear, and had to change to later tie rod ends to accommodate the
later rack.  So if they thread onto the rack, they have to be the correct
ones.
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino