Sprites+Carlisle=RAIN

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprites+Carlisle=RAIN
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:23:35 -0500
Apparently that is the secret formula. Some said it only rains ALL 3 days
at Carlisle when there's a Sprite gathering. (otherwise only 2, I suppose)
Well, let the moisture begin building, because in 5 years I'll be there,
and loving it. (Properly attired, of course)
        I had a great time visiting with folks from this list, and the other
similar lists. The cars were wonderful. I wish I could have been there for
the first few days, but I just got back here Tuesday evening. Long week.
        Rick and Cindy did a great job. You should plan on 2008.... even if
your
Sprite is a Midget. All are welcome..... except.... well...... let's just
say that one car stood out like a BIG sore thumb ;-)
        Thanks to those who brought me "presents", those who didn't snore
during
my "dog and pony" show, and Frank who made a lot of things possible.
        Sprites Rock.
        Peter C.