beware loose parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: beware loose parts
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 22:36:17 EDT
A couple of weeks ago, my wife got up early in the morning to wash clothes.
Our laundry room is in the basement, which is also where our garage is. Now at
the bottom of the stairs is a large box of parts, which has been sitting there
for way too long but it was still there. And what does she do? She kicks the
box and breaks her little toe. Nasty looking. Well, that evening, after
watching her hobble around all day, I thought it would be a good idea to take
some
action, if I still wanted to save my parts and lbcs from a woman's wrath. So
after some serious thought, here's what I did and it might save some future
lbc'er some of the same trouble I created. As you open the door to the basement
put up a sign the says "WARNING BOX AHEAD", after a couple of steps, I put one
up that said "LOOK OUT FOR THE BOX" and 3 steps before the box, one that said
"THREE STEPS TO THE BOX !" and finally a sign right above the box that said
"BOX!!!!!". The next morning I was roused from my warm bed and was told that I
would be sleeping with those parts, if she could have carried them. However
she did not kick the box again, so the signs work!!!!!!
Did you all know that Irish setters snore?

bill r