Les Leston Steering Wheel

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Les Leston Steering Wheel
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 22:33:24 -0600
Hi Spridgets listers,

I am a member on the Big Healey list and have something that may be of
interest.

Les Leston Wood rimmed steering wheel.
A few years ago I was able to purchase a superb example of the Les
Leston wood rimmed steering wheel.  I came off of a 1966 Austin-Healey
Sprite and was originally intended specifically for that use.  It is in
excellent condition and can be used as is.  The more discerning might
want to do a light sanding and re-varnishing.  It comes with a complete
mounting hub (not the horn or emblem).  I would prefer to see it go to
a loving Sprite home where it would be appreciated for it's beauty and
originality.  I paid approximately $325.00 for it.  A modern equivalent
would run nearly double that.  Feel free to make me an offer.  If it
can't find a new home with one of you, I will put it on e-Bay in a week
or so.  You can contact me directly at HealeyHundred@comcast.net, or by
phone at 303-756-7427 during the day time.  Sorry to bomb the list, but
wanted to offer it here before having to put it on e-Bay.

Images at:  http://homepage.mac.com/juli_richard_gordon/PhotoAlbum6.html
Click on the image to get a larger view.

Thanks,
Richard Gordon