fugowi history lesson....no lbc at all!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: fugowi history lesson....no lbc at all!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 11:39:54 -0400
Cc: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb2@centurytel.net>, "Larry Pitts" <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
yeah you know the famous indian tribe ?  know world wide for their tracking
abilities ?  seen on mountains high and valley's low ?  chanting their
tribal name at evry stop so the world would know who they were?  to this day
their descendants still can be seen and heard in parks , at interstate fuel
and rest stops, and on waterways all over the nation still carrying out
their proud family heritage yelling their name for all to hear as it has
been since the beginning of time....."we're the fugowi"...."we're the
fugowi"......   ;)

chuck.
and class thus the history lesson ends.........LOL!
stay tuned for other tall tales of fabled history!  :)