Re: CKing's Update

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CKing's Update
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:50:11 -0400
What?  They don't pay you?  :  )

We have a roaming British car welder in the area.  He only wants to weld (
and fabricate the odd piece ).  I've had the panels sitting around for about
3 years now.  I'm not getting to it anytime soon, so . . .   I'll have to
remove the old crap and prep the welding areas, but I can manage that, . . .
I think!

It's not been a great spring.  Still feels like April.  However the grass
sure is growing and it's always raining, so it's difficult to cut it.  So,
it's very green! : )

Mother nature co-operated with me long enough this am to let me practice
with the EZ-Bleed, adjust the rear brakes and take a short test drive around
the neighbourhood.  Then it started raining again. : (

Robert D.