Re: race tires CHEAPPPPPPPPPP!

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: race tires CHEAPPPPPPPPPP!
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:41:26 -0700 FILETIME=[F7BA35B0:01C32654]
Cc: donato1@netusa1.net
Thanks, Flounder!

Called and had the pleasure of talking with "Stacy".  What a lovely lady; an
asset to Jim's agency.  Told her to put me down for 8.  Following up with an
email to Elmo as well as a phone call in the morning.

May need to order a third set....A set for FROGGI, and sets for the TR8 &
TR7.

Take care.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!