Re: Rebuilding Fuel Pump...

To: "Love Charles M (Contractor) (PKI)" <charles.m.love@us.army.mil>
Subject: Re: Rebuilding Fuel Pump...
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:16:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> I have just rescued, I think, a 1973 MG
> Midget and the fuel pump along with
> other items, I'm sure, is not working.
>
> Are these hard to rebuild?

They are rebuildable and  quite simple. 9 out of 10 just need the points
cleaned up and they work for another 15 years.
Having too many Sprites to count over the years, I recently bought my
first new fuel pump. I have rebuilt them over and over but eventually
you just have to say it doesn't owe me anything and spring for a new
one. (not an SU)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ