Heat Update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heat Update
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:09:57 -0700
I haven't yet stopped the heat, but I have found that the cable running from
the air intake to the knob on the dash keeps jamming. So I'd like to replace
it. I doubt it is original -- it's just a wire running through a metal
sleeve.  I've looked in the catalogs and the only type available seems to be
for a bugeye.

Should I be looking somewhere else? Is there an appropriate "we tight"
solution?I was thinking go to the bicycle shop, but wasn't sure if they have
"cable" that is solid (instead of woven)?

TIA
--
Alix
'68 Sprite