Re: Paint scheme advise please

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Paint scheme advise please
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 23:06:11 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Frank,

Saturday, May 31, 2003, 10:57:35 PM, you wrote:

Frank> List

Frank> My new Bugeye project will be replacing my current "Offical Reproduction
Frank> Speedwell" (as authorized by J. Sprinzel)
Frank> So it will have the Speedwell nose.
Frank> So should I paint it pale yellow with a black stripe like it is now?
Frank> Or my other choice would be Riviera Blue with a white stripe.
Frank> I know bugeyes were never Riviera blue but I like the color.

Frank> I do not want a white Sprite.
Frank> Red is for show cars and resales.
Frank> BRG, BTDT.
Frank> Speedwell (Iris) Blue, I have one of those already.
Frank> Black is beautifull but too tough to do at home and keep beautiful.
Frank> Girlyman pink? I don't think so.
Frank> Silver is for honduhs

Frank> So help me out here.
Frank> Same ole same ole or......
Frank> Blue/white.

Go with Blue/white, if  you go with yellow you will regret it since
that is what you already have.  Of course when the blue is done you
will wish for the yellow, so I suggest that you mix the yellow and
blue together and paint with the result.  JM2C.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
02 Irish Terrier