LGC Report

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: LGC Report
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:17:27 EDT
Longtime listers will be familiar with my son's BMW 320is project. Over the
last couple of years we've been swapping the driveline from an 89 BMW 325is (
6cyl) into this four cylinder car.  Like all projects, it's had it's share of
setbacks, but yesterday was great.
The exhaust system was finally completed and time to fire it up and test
drive.  Everything was perfect.  I've done a few projects and none had a test
drive this good.
Took it in for state inspection and flunked because the fog lights weren't
working.  Drove back home, fixed them and got the sticker.  Car is unbelievably
smooth and very quick.  Best part was the "thanks' my son gave me for all the
work I'd put in.

Since Brian's Jetta terminated with extreme prejudice on the way home from
Philly, this couldn't have come at a better time.

Rick