side curtain stowage bag?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: side curtain stowage bag?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 05:53:07 -0400
after seeing the price for a side curtain stowage bag *gasp*...*choke* ...
i decided that some denim material and a sewing one up would suffice just to
keep them from rattling around the boot and against themselves.  but i'm
curious?  does anyone have one of these bags?  why?  i'd like a measurement
of the length and width of the bag itself without the "flap".   now that i
have my hard top on i have the side curtains that i would like to take off
in good weather and stow in the boot.  but i do not want to just "throw"
them in as they are in rather nice shape!    i thought a bag of some sort
would help preserve them and keep them nicely sorted ?  (yes i thought about
throwing an old blanket in the car to wrap up the side curtains, but the bag
idea seemed like a tidy answer to my needs?)
any thoughts pro or con on the idea?

chuck.