Re: 1275 debugging - finished

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: 1275 debugging - finished
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:47:05 +0100
Cc: "Kendel McCarley" <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Neither can I!

Hardest thing in the world, to drive an auto, when your whole being has been
preconditioned over 40 years to make your left foot operate a clutch, not a
brake pedal. Every time you think its time to slick down a gear you hit that
brake pedal - hard, wheels lock and everything flies towards the front
screen!

Odd thing is I used to rally a mini a lifetime ago and drove consistently
good times using left-foot braking which is a special kind of fun in a rally
mini on unbound surfaces!!  But then I was also into clutchless gear changes
(upwards) and d-d clutching (downwards).  Life was sort of faster in those
days.

Guy