preparing for VIR departure

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: preparing for VIR departure
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:57:46 -0400
i'm doing last minute errands in preperation for departure for VIR with my
H-modified sports racer "brand X" to run atthe gold cup historics.   this
will be this car's debut at a road race venue for actual competition after a
near 30 year stretch of inactvity!   my dad built this car and there is a
lot of emotional attachment and aprehension about learning how to drive it!
also at 800lbs wet weight it's an incredible light weight!  lots ta do today
for my 2-3pm roll out for my surgical weight loss support group meeting.
i'm leaving from that meeting and driving the night through to arrive at VIR
by 8am.    i'll be back in the wee hours of monday morning from this
experience.

chuck.